Re: [Healeys] 100blown gasket?

To: <kaynmike.bham@juno.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100blown gasket?
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 16:21:46 -0500
Kees advice is, I'm sure, born of experience and an absolute must.
One thing to be aware of, in case you are not, is that all the fasteners in
the BN1/2 engine are BSF or BSW threads so take particular care of those
nuts and bolts..they are not available at Home Depot!!!

Michael Salter
100 (1953) #174
AHX12 (1953)
Bugeye (1961)