Re: [Healeys] [ot] classic car films

To: <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] [ot] classic car films
From: DON HARDIE <healeynut@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 15:15:22 +1100
The Fast Lady, not much of a movie, but a great 1925 Red Label Bentley.

Don
Lake Haven OZ
BN1

> >Joining this thread late as I just returned from Carnival in Mazatlan.
> >Hey, what could I do?  I was kidnapped ;-)
> >
> >Am I the only weirdo Healey owner out there who absolutely loves the
> >cult classic Christine?
> >
> >Bill
> >
> >Jody Kerr wrote:
> >> Hey all,
> >>
> >> I was trying to explain the movie Vanishing Point to the wife tonight
> >> and then started making a top ten car films list because of it. I
> >> don't like all of the list I've come up with (nor could I determine a
> >> really good #10). What movies am I missing from my list? The idea is
> >> that the car is either a central carachter, or so integral to the film
> >> that it becomes such. Here's my working list:
> >>
> >> 1) Italian Job (Original)
> >> 2) Vanishing Point
> >> 3) Bullett
> >> 4) Cars
> >> 5) Mad Max (including the Road Warrior)
> >> 6) Gone in 60 Seconds (Both versions)
> >> 7) Herbie the love bug
> >> 8) Smokey and the Bandit
> >> 9) Cannoball Run
> >>
> >> There's many b-stars to go with this. Harold and Maude, Downhill
> >> Racer, THX1138, Fast and the Furious, What's new Pussycat, the Bond
> >> films, etc, etc.
> >>
> >> What do you all think?
> >>
> >> Jody
> >
> >You are subscribed as rudedoggg@earthlink.net
> >
> >http://www.team.net/archive
>
> You are subscribed as healeynut@hotmail.com
>
> http://www.team.net/archive

Need a new place to rent, share or buy? Let ninemsn property help
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2Eau%2
F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=774152450&_r=Domain_ta
gline&_m=EXT