Re: [Healeys] Carbs

To: healeys@autox.team.net, John Snyder <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Carbs
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 20:01:05 -0800 (PST)
Hi John;  Here is a comparison from Burlens done about 10 years ago.  You can
check each at the following website.
http://www.sucarb.co.uk/VehicleList.aspx?carManID=36&carModel=3000%20Mk%20I&c
arYear=

or

http://tinyurl.com/copacf

The only differnece I can see is in the Suction Chamber Assy.

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Mon, 3/2/09, John Snyder <helyjohn@cablespeed.com> wrote: << Can
someone out there tell me the difference between AUC 963 and AUC 914 carbs?
Externally they appear to be the same.  The Moss catalog shows both of them as
being for BN7 and BT7 cars. TIA >>
Yahoo!
Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and bookmark your favourite
sites. Download it now at
http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
AH]