[Healeys] Aluminum dood trim question BJ8

To: Ahealey Ahealey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Aluminum dood trim question BJ8
From: Weston Keyes <westonkeyes@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 12:16:48 -0500
Hello Folks,

     I'm installing the aluminum door trim on a BJ8.

I have examined a bunch of pictures and can't quite tell what is going on in
this area. Does one install the outside horizontal bottom piece first, then
install the door seal (half rubber half felt), then install the vertical
aluminum piece? I assume the 1" wide leg of the vertical piece butts into the
rubber part of the seal rather than  go underneath the u shaped portion of the
seal. Is that correct?

Thanks

Wes Keyes
York,Maine