Re: [Healeys] Dipper switch wiring harness routing BJ8 RHD

To: "Weston Keyes" <westonkeyes@hotmail.com>, "Ahealey Ahealey"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Dipper switch wiring harness routing BJ8 RHD
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 15:06:05 -0500
Wes,

Wrong guess. The 3 wires for the dip switch emerge from the main bulkhead
harness almost in the middle of the bulkhead, engine side. The dip switch
harness plugs in to the main harness and then proceeds along to the left
side of the car (RHD car) running parallel to the main harnness and sharing
the big double sized harness clip right beneath the fuse block. When it
reaches the scuttle support member on top of the driver's foot box it goes
down over the outboard edge of the structure and in through the grommet
located in the inner corner just beneath the fresh air duct ring and
vertically down to the dip switch.

see pictures att'd.

Rich Chrysler