[Healeys] 100-4 teenie-tiny detail question.

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100-4 teenie-tiny detail question.
From: "Paul Barnes" <fiat500f@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 00:17:22 -0500
Ok, these are questions for the folks with University level 100-4 detail
knowledge only!  A few questions:

1.  What is the thread of the the holes for the oil fittings on the rear of
the rear springs?  I make it 1/4" x 28.  I'm
     not sure if that's right, nor can I tell if that is a straight thread or
a pipe type thread.  And roughly, how long is
     the fitting overall

2.  What is the thread of the grease fitting that goes into that little
adaptor thing on the end of the the
     brake/clutch pivot cross tube?  I make it 3/8" x 24 UNF, but, again, it
may be a pipe thread, I'm not sure.
    I can't seem to find a 3/8" x 24  900 grease fitting anywhere locally.

Thanks,
Paul Barnes
(STILL working with my friend on his 1954 AH100-4 BN1)