[Healeys] Engine bay eats nut

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Engine bay eats nut
From: "kaynmike.bham@juno.com" <kaynmike.bham@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:41:30 GMT
--===============1526312297==

----__JWM__J2623.13efS.7a20M

So I pull the valve cover off, flip it to look at the inside and one of =
the cap nuts falls out of the cover and heads for the ground. It never m=
ade it. I neglected to follow it all the way to it's resting place,figur=
ing thar...well...where would it go? (But on the garage floor.) A few mi=
nutes later, I take a glance under the car....no nut. I searched everywh=
ere (on intake/exhaust side) shining a high-powered flashlight in any su=
spect crevasse. No nut. Took the left(front) wheel off to look at the sp=
ring pan. Nope. Any suggestions? TIA Mike Gougeon   56BN2
----__JWM__J2623.13efS.7a20M

ne of the cap nuts falls out of the cover and heads for the ground. It n=
ever made it. I neglected to follow it all the way to it's resting place=
,figuring thar...well...where would it go? (But on the&nbsp;garage floor=
.) A few minutes later, I take a glance under the car....no nut. I searc=
hed everywhere (on intake/exhaust side) shining a high-powered flashligh=
t in any suspect crevasse. No nut. Took the left(front) wheel off to loo=
k at the spring pan. Nope. Any suggestions? TIA Mike Gougeon&nbsp;&nbsp;=
 56BN2&nbsp;</html>

----__JWM__J2623.13efS.7a20M--