[Healeys] Leaving

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Leaving
From: jeff hansen <jcarl_1998@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:22:17 -0700 (PDT)
--===============0762367224==

--0-1351112573-1236874937=:13291

After several years of listening and enjoying the comments and Friday Funnies
on this list (with an occasional comment of my own), I have decided that I will
probably never be able to afford my dream (a Healey --any Healey!) unless I hit
the lottery. To that end I've decided to stop my participation (as little as it
was). I feel as though I know most of you through this list and will miss the
solutions/comments etc. that you all have provided. When I do hit the lottery
I'll be back and let you all know which Healey I purchased and probably have a
multitude of questions. Until then, thanks for the ride!

Jeff Hansen

--0-1351112573-1236874937=:13291

style="font: inherit;">After several years of listening and enjoying the