[Healeys] door striker alert

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] door striker alert
From: Martin Jansen <jule_enterprisesah@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:17:00 -0700 (PDT)
--===============0439506722==

--0-1525677551-1236982620=:61973

We have experienced many new door striker assemblies coming apart. I don't =
know if this applies to all door assemblies manufactured but the ones we ha=
ve purchased from A. H. Spares=A0 part # DRF 120 have fallen apart. This co=
uld result in serious injuries and I felt compelled to notify Healey member=
s. We=A0 have experienced this problem on purchases over the past 12 months=
. We strongly suggest you examine your striker assemblies carefully.
We have notified A.H Spares of the problem but unfortunately this issue has=
 not been corrected on our most recent purchase from them.
We think door staying=A0 closed is a pretty important thing while driving d=
own the road.

Happy Healeying,  =A0Marty  www.jule-enterprises.com
--0-1525677551-1236982620=:61973

top" style=3D"font: inherit;">We have experienced many new door striker ass=
emblies coming apart. I don't know if this applies to all door assemblies m=
anufactured but the ones we have purchased from A. H. Spares&nbsp; part # D=
RF 120 have fallen apart. This could result in serious injuries and I felt =
compelled to notify Healey members. We&nbsp; have experienced this problem =
on purchases over the past 12 months. We strongly suggest you examine your =
striker assemblies carefully.<br>We have notified A.H Spares of the problem=
 but unfortunately this issue has not been corrected on our most recent pur=
chase from them.<br>We think door staying&nbsp; closed is a pretty importan=
"nofollow" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"http://www.jule-enterprises.com";>www.j=