Re: [Healeys] almost UJB-142

To: Gary R. Brierton <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] almost UJB-142
From: "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 10:03:04 -0700
Geez, the car is similar in look. It's modeled on those cars. There is
lot on that car that the original UJB cars didn't have. They had
different seats, two carbs-not three- and several other differences.
They didn't have wing vents.... I could go on, but it doesn't mean much.

ANyway, it's a fun looking rally-ish replica.

http://windowslive.com/connect/post/marcusatmicrosoft.spaces.live.com-Blog-cn