Re: [Healeys] Fw: Registration fees

To: <bjsbj8@gmail.com>, <healey@salisbury.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Registration fees
From: scott willis <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 13:48:48 -0500
Hey Bob,
I have historic tags here in KY and all my cars skyrocketed to the insured
values in 2008 which is higher than the actual price I could sell my cars for.
I wanted them insured for more because it will take forever to find suitable
replacements and I know the repairs will run much higher than the car values.

Bummer....

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
59 MGA