Re: [Healeys] Problem installing chrome rings on turn indicators?

To: Randy Dickson <rdickson@midwestarchaeology.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Problem installing chrome rings on turn indicators?
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:00:08 -0700
Randy,

I use old wooden Popsicle sticks and coffee stir sticks and then sand a flat
edge on them like a screwdriver.  They will usually not tear the rubber and
if you slip, they won't mar the paint. Use the right tool for the job

I know that "Snap-on" sells lager versions of what I make out of Nylon for
working rubber seals into windshields, side curtains etc... These work real
well.

Cheers,

Curt