Re: [Healeys] Sebring UJB-142

To: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>, "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sebring UJB-142
From: "Al Adams" <aajr@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 19:59:50 -0700
Hi Ed,
Hope your nerve bundle pain has eased off. It clouds your thinking.

Yes, I understand you made a general observation based on what you saw on
TV. Your observation then led to your insinuation that Kurt Tanner was
trying to "misrepresent" the car in question. What I tried to do was
enlighten you to the FACT that a COPY of the certificate was taped to the
windscreen throughout the period leading up to the car crossing the block
and there was no misrepresentation at all.

There is nothing wrong with presenting your observation to the list but
calling a persons integrity to question based on your observation without
knowing the facts is going to far in my opinion.

I am not anal. I am ethical. Try it sometime.

I apologize to the rest of the list for airing all this here and promise
that if Ed has any other insults he wants to cast at me rather then
discussing this like an adult I'll deal with it off list.

Al Adams
1963 BJ7