[Healeys] SpringThing 2009

To: healeys@autox.team.net, MidwestAHC@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [Healeys] SpringThing 2009
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:37:41 EDT
SpringThing 2009
Back to the  Bluegrass!
Join us May 14-17

SpringThing 2009 takes you and your Healey back to the  Bluegrass. Our
exciting new format that allows you to tour more of the beauty  that is
Kentucky
returns for a second year. And webll be sure to include the  special
behind-the-scenes access to some of the statebs legendary locations
youbve come to
expect.

As the signature event of the Bluegrass Club, SpringThing  2009 promises the
best of Bluegrass country along with familiar friends and new  comrades.
Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the introduction of the 3000 and  join us
for an
exciting adventure in the heart of the Bluegrass.

Louisville will serve as the SpringThing 2009 Paddock on  Thursday and Friday
with plenty of big town culture and amenities without all  the big town
hassle. On Saturday webll gallop off into horse country and enjoy a
relaxing
cruise to our next location as we continue our VIP access to the  bluegrass.

Trust us, youbve never seen Kentucky like this! Put your  horsepower to the
test as we take you back to the Bluegrass!

On Friday we set out for Millionairebs Row at historic  Churchill Downs.
Come
experience the majesty of the Downs in the comfort of the  Row with a full
buffet and special parking. The Kentucky Horse Park, host of the  2010 FEI
World
Equestrian Games, will provide the venue for our banquet.  Included in your
banquet fee is admission and VIP tours, including a hay ride,  at the Horse
Park.

Upon receiving your Registration you will be sent a packet  of information
regarding hotel reservations.
Please note the hotel costs:  Night 1&2: $72 Night 3: $80

Join us May 14-17!

Registration form attached or visit
_http://www.bluegrassclub.com/Registration.pdf_
(http://www.bluegrassclub.com/Registration.pdf)

Jim  Werner
Louisville, KY
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219850974x1201371016/aol?redir=http
:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DMarchfooterNO62)

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
RegistrationForm.pdf]