[Healeys] St. Paddy's Day (NO HEALEY) PT1

To: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] St. Paddy's Day (NO HEALEY) PT1
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 20:05:20 -0700
        The Errand

        McQuillan walked into a bar and ordered martini after martini,
        each time removing the olives and placing them in a jar.
        When the jar was filled with olives and all the drinks consumed,
        the Irishman started to leave.
        "S'cuse me", said a customer,
        who was puzzled over what McQuillan had done,
        "what was that all about?"
        "Nothin', said the Irishman,
        "me wife just sent me out for a jar of olives!"
        The Lost Luggage

        An Irishman arrived at  J.FK Airport and wandered
        around the terminal with tears streaming down his cheeks.
        An airline employee asked him if he was already homesick.
        "No," replied the Irishman.
        "I've lost all me luggage!"
        "How'd that happen?"
        "The cork fell out!" said the Irishman.
        Water to wine

        An Irish priest is driving down to  New York
        and gets stopped for speeding.
        The state trooper smells alcohol on the priest's breath
        and then sees an empty wine bottle on the floor of the car.
        He says, "Sir, have you been drinking?"
        "Just water," says the priest.
        The trooper says, "Then why do I smell wine?"
        The priest looks at the bottle and says,
        "Good Lord! He's done it again!"
        The Brothel

        Two Irishmen were sitting in a pub having beer
        and watching the brothel across the street.
        They saw a Baptist minister walk into the brothel,
        and one of them said,
        "Aye, 'tis a shame to see a man of the cloth goin' bad."
        Then they saw a Rabbi enter the brothel,
        and the other Irishman said,
        "Aye, 'tis a shame to see that the Jews
        are falling' victim to temptation."
        Then they saw a Catholic priest enter the brothel,
        and one of the Irishmen said,
        "What a terrible pity...
        one of the girls must be quite ill."

--
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything
that counts can be counted." -- Albert Einstein