Re: [Healeys] Copper Coloured Armstrong Shocks

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Copper Coloured Armstrong Shocks
From: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 15:59:30 +0000
Rich

I have always understood that the copper colour is that used for genuine
replacement Armstrong Shock Adsorbers. I say replacement because I
believe that those supplied as original equipment were either unpainted
or sometimes painted black.

As I say this is what I understood but I could be wrong. I have a copper
coloured pair on the rear of my BN2 are they have there since the 1960s
or earlier. However they are adjustable so obviously not the originals

--
John Harper