Re: [Healeys] spark plugs

To: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] spark plugs
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 18:16:47 -0700
I picked up a dozen RN12YC at Pep Boys on sale the other day.  They were
$1 each with a coupon.

The "R" means resistor, good if you're running original copper wire high
tension leads (gets some of the noise out of the radio--as if you could
hear it in a Healey ;).  The "C" just means copper core.  Don't know
what "U" means, but I've always used these with good results.

Bob

--
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything
that counts can be counted." -- Albert Einstein