Re: [Healeys] Tulip Rally

To: Peter Hunt <peter@easterton.com>, Healey forum
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tulip Rally
From: Jaap Aeckerlin <j.aeckerlin@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:19:49 +0100
Friends, May 3 to 9, 2009,  the Dutch Tulip Rallye will run again. Just go
to  website www.tulpenrallye.nl, click the British flag in the top right
hand corner to get the English version and you can enjoy the list of
participants ('competitors') together with photographs of their vehicles.
You ain't seen nothing yet! Have fun
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432