Re: [Healeys] Voltage Regulator and Generator Wanted

To: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Voltage Regulator and Generator Wanted
From: sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:19:34 +1100
Quoting "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>:

> I like the idea of an alternator that looks like a generator, but I am not
> trying to spend as much money as possible on this restoration.
> Mike MacLean
> 56 BN2
> 60 AN5

Me thinks there is a contradiction,  restore meaning return to how it was.
Looks like a generator, is a generator. Looks like an alternator, not restored!

But I am sure if BMC did not place cost limits on Donald and the team, we would
all have the better engineering with less weight.

Me I like generators because a good old fashioned arc it test doesn't blow it
up.

Joe