Re: [Healeys] spark plugs

To: "Al Fuller" <al@bighealey.org>, "Mirek Sharp"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] spark plugs
From: "Freese, Ken" <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:13:03 -0700
 I have the three volume set of Smokey Yunick's autobiography. He worked
with Champion closely in the 50's trying to get a decent spark plug for
his NASCAR engines. I think he was pretty frustrated with them but they
seemed to have had the racing sponsorship scene sewn up regardless of
the product quality.
Ken Freese
65 BJ8 (Autolites)
74 Jensen Interceptor (Autolites)