Re: [Healeys] Tri-Carb heater pipe

To: Warthodson@aol.com, hgmiller3@qwest.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tri-Carb heater pipe
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 08:24:31 EDT
Herb,

Thanks for the information. Initially, I was expecting that the tabs were  on
the valve cover side (as shown in the Anderson/Moment book) to  allow
installing the capillary tube on that side which makes some  sense because
there is
not much room on the other side because of  the balance pipe. Apparently the
car Anderson/Moment car is an  anomaly.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 3/25/2009 4:37:11 P.M. Central Daylight Time,