Re: [Healeys] Interesting ad on Craigs list for a 100 M

To: Healey100M@gmail.com, richchrysler@quickclic.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Interesting ad on Craigs list for a 100 M
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:14:30 EDT
In a message dated 4/29/2009 9:01:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Healey100M@gmail.com writes:

Some  Reno red over black cars with black
interior are listed with red  piping but now I've hear that it should
be  black.

My Reno red car--BN1#222333, built 12/54 came to me with the original
interior--black leather with contrasting red piping some of which is  still on
board around door openings.  It looks more like Persimmon than Red  but may
have faded over the years.
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!