Re: [Healeys] How to fold a BN1/BN2 top behind the seats

To: <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] How to fold a BN1/BN2 top behind the seats
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 14:43:22 +0200
Hello Rich and others,
my problem-parts are about midway back right and left side from the header
rail to first top rail (about 4 to 5 inches back from the hold down catches),
as at this point the top material is heavily clamped by the scissor action of
the header rail and first top rail. And I see no way to avoid this. And a
second point is the triangle left/right between the top rails (above the door
catches). It was also scissor clamped and I see no way out to avoid this. I
had no problem getting window strait and flat.
Have to say my car is an early 1954.
I did the car for concours, but anyway here in Europe I need to drive the car
to the event on its own wheels and want to enjoy to drive with hood down.
Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/GERMANY

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----