Re: [Healeys] Front shock mounting plate

To: "'Healey Bruce'" <healeybruce@roadrunner.com>, "'Healey Mail Group'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Front shock mounting plate
From: "Peter Schauss" <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 17:48:53 -0400
Bruce,

Yes, but it may not help.  The springs sit on a plate which bolts to the
bottom of the A-arms.  You can remove the springs by constricting them with
a spring compressor and then unbolting the plate.  I don't think that you
can get at the captive nuts, however, without removing the mounting plate.

- Peter Schauss
1963 BJ7
1980 MGB