Re: [Healeys] Early Edition of The Friday Funnies

To: <MBran89793@aol.com>, <editor@healeyclub.org>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Early Edition of The Friday Funnies
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 05:04:30 -0700
Thanks for that one.  I have tears in my eyes and can barely type this reply
I am laughing so hard.

I haven't laughed this hard since we coaxed my little brother into a truck
tire and sent it down the big hill.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org