Re: [Healeys] AH 3000 Grill material

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AH 3000 Grill material
From: Healeyguy <healeyguy@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 06:34:30 -1000
There must have been some stainless grilles.  In the land of rust (yes the
price of living in paradise) I have looked at a couple horizontal slat grilles
that had zero pitting or corrosion. This just isn't normal for Hawaii.  I
should dig out the grille bits stashed in the garage loft and check with a
magnet.
Aloha
Perry

In a message dated 05/08/09 03:58:09 Hawaiian Standard Time,