[Healeys] Interior question

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Interior question
From: wwscpo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 18:20:06 -0400
Hi All,

I'm puttting in?the new interior in my BJ8 38046; and I have a question about
the interior rear quarter panels.? My car has protruding threaded studs for the
shoulder straps of the seat belt system.? Should the studs protrude through the
quarter panels?? The holes I punched into the panels are only large enough to
allow the bolts to thread into the studs.?? This arrangement is preventing me
from installing the rear seat squabs as the quarter panels won't be pushed
away.? It seems that if these studs protruded, there would be greater
flexibility to the quarter panels.
Thanks for your help,

Bill Schumann
Nahant, MA