[Healeys] Metallic Golden Beige paint code needed

To: Healey Forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Metallic Golden Beige paint code needed
From: Patrick Yoas <pyoas@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 19:02:15 -0700 (PDT)
My car frame restoration is being done at Jule-Enterprises and will soon be
ready for painting(frame & sub-chassis), and I need a paint code for the
metallic golden beige color or something that is reasonably close to it that's
currently being used as a subtitue or replacement for it.
My car is a '67 that I've owned since 1972 and I want to return it to its
original color.
Many thanks!
Patrick