Re: [Healeys] Registry

To: "'Healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Registry
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 09:17:19 -0400
Ron, I have sent him several e-mails and have never received any response,
either.  Although Bill is still listed as the BT7 Mark I registrar at the
AHCA website, I do not know if he is active.  He may not be checking his
e-mail frequently, or perhaps he is in the same boat I am at times.  The
volume of e-mail communication concerning the BJ8 registry is frequently so
heavy that it's hard to keep up with, although an acknowledgement of
contributions on a timely basis is certainly in order.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA