Re: [Healeys] Healey Registry

To: "David Schweninger" <quenty@ntelos.net>, "Healey Mail List"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Registry
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 10:22:50 -0400
Dave, et al,

Speaking for the Hundred Registry, we currently have at least some records
of something over 1800 cars. Keep in mind that roughly 100 of these are
listed as having positively been scrapped and no longer exist. Also keep in
mind that the original production numbers are 10,030 BN1's (not counting the
19 preproduction cars, which the Registry lists or the 50 100/S's which we
do not list) and 4604 BN2's (including the 640 or so M's). That gives us a
total of about 14,634 cars, so we currently have listings on over 12% of the
original production.

Do we have yours?

Rich Chrysler