Re: [Healeys] FW: idgetsprite] California Barn of MG's, Sprites,

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: idgetsprite] California Barn of MG's, Sprites,
From: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 10:10:04 -0700
And while you're at this very tiny speed bump in the road checking out
the cars, be sure to have lunch or dinner at Jocko's.  You'll be hard
pressed to find a more delicious, HUGE, and less expensive steak
anywhere!  Until now Jocko's was only known to the locals and few
others.  :-)  They also have Spumoni ice cream, but you have to ask for
it as it's not on the menu.

Bill Barnett
'53 BN1M