Re: [Healeys] Updated web site

To: "'Carr&Edwards'" <scvc70@epix.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Updated web site
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 09:30:59 -0700
Sarah,

Ah yes!  It had two meanings really.  Go carefully (the way I use it) I have
the crest with motto on my Healey badge bar.  It also means gang up against
the Drummond's with caution, likely a warning to other clans to expect
retaliation if they gang up against the Drummonds.  The Drummond clan is
also the inventors of a device called a Cal-Trap (Calvary trap) a steel
spiked device tossed in the path of on coming horseman.  Perhaps I should
modify the Healey with a James Bond DB4 type device that dumps giant tacks
and nails behind the car while being chased.  I always wanted some machine
guns like 007 had to take out cars ahead.  That probably would be frowned
upon by track stewards and tour organizers though.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org