Re: [Healeys] brush chrome kits

To: Jerry Costanzo <grumpyinloomis@ssctv.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] brush chrome kits
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 22:07:08 +0200
I do not think you can repair damaged chrome succesfully with these
kits. One of our members has used chrome paint spray on his car very
succefully, but he sprayed the complete parts like bumbers, doorhandels,
grille etc.
It is amazingly real looking. However I am sure that when you have a
chrome part partially chrome painted you will see the difference.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL