Re: [Healeys] Ammeter

To: "Jess Power" <jessmd1@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ammeter
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 19:29:35 -0400
Jess,

There are no ammeters or voltmeters in a BN1 unless somebody added them. The
"little light" above the steering column is the greeen lens turn signal
indicator.

I am the AHCA Hundred Registrar. Please contact me directly regarding
recording your Hundred's data and numbers, ownership details, etc. I can
also help you with a lot of your questions regarding the car. I can also
send you all sorts of pictures of BN1 details.

Rich Chrysler
AHCA Hundred Registrar