Re: [Healeys] Gas / fuel tank sealant

To: "Al Fuller" <al@bighealey.org>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Gas / fuel tank sealant
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 19:58:09 -0700
Al,

I have never sealed the inside of a tank however I would recommend
that you consider purchasing a new one. I believe there is a person
named Jorge that sells them on Ebay for a reasonable price. If you do
seal the inside be careful because there is a filter screen on the
fuel pickup line that can be clogged by the sealer.

John