[Healeys] Repro bumpers

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Repro bumpers
From: "David Masucci" <drmasucci@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 14:23:06 +0000
Hi all,
I am looking to replace my well worn bumpers and overriders on my BJ8. I know
that for years the repro bumpers were made with thinner metal. I have heard
that there is now repro bumpers available that are made from original gauge
steel. Can you guy comment on this? How is the quality? If correct bumpers are
available, who has them? Are the present Moss or Victoria repros inferior?

Thanks,
Dave Masucci
BJ8