[Healeys] Fitting Front Shroud

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Fitting Front Shroud
From: Tom Simkins <ah1006@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 11:16:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,
I'm having a problem fitting the front shroud. I've read previously that the
front bottom flange should go below the frame tabs. But, my shroud bottoms out
at the top rail leaving the bottom flange of the shroud about 3/4 in above the
tabs. On one side, the shroud has two holes lined up with the holes on the
tab, but, the other side has no holes.

1) Could the front top rail be raised too high - it actually looks fine, but I
know the car was lightly hit.

2) Does the shroud actually bolt to the frame tabs?

I've looked for photos on several resto sites, but, cannot find a good pic of
this area.

Thanks for your help,
Tom