[Healeys] Cross brace upper panel replacement help needed

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Cross brace upper panel replacement help needed
From: caddi5@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 02:27:18 +0000 (UTC)
Hello List,

I am replacing (1959 BN4) the cross brace upper panel, cross brace,and the
extensions on the inner guardsB B B  I am usingB  KAS parts ........what I
need is some pictures of this area so I know how the extensions are supposed
to look when I mate them up and plug weld them to the inner guard and also how
they are positioned and welded at the base..................the ones I removed
were so badly mangled ,that I have no reference.B B if anyone has detailed
pics. of this area I would very much appreciate
it..........................ThanksB  MitchB B  caddi5@comcast.net B