Re: [Healeys] Door Trim

To: "Thomas Willig" <twillig@ruda.de>, "Keith Bailey"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Door Trim
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 10:45:23 -0400
Thomas,

These panels were not cardboard as on a  BN2. Earlier on, these were made of
1/8" Baltic Birch, with all edges sanded and rounded down to the edge. The
later pieces I've seen were made of a masonite board and warped over time.

In some cases we've been able to carefully remove, repair and recondiion the
original vinyl and reinstall it onto new inner wood or hardboard.

Rich Chrysler