Re: [Healeys] BN6 Tail Lights

To: "'john close'" <f9cougar@yahoo.com>, "'Healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN6 Tail Lights
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 21:10:41 -0400
Probably the brake light pressure switch. I have my stock brake lights wired
to it but have my third brake light and converted reflectors to brake lights
wired to a mechanical switch operated by the movement of the Brake pedal.
Thus, if one system fails, the other, hopefully, works. Pretty easy to
isolate problems. See my writeup on the Technical page of my site. Go to the
"My Modifications" section on the Technical Page.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com