Re: [Healeys] Just wondering ...

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Just wondering ...
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 11:50:02 +0800
Junkmail filters at MSN and hotmail are shockingly lousy.  Too much spam
works its way through, not matter how many times I identify junk.  It's a
bit tiring.  Hotmail and MSNs options are also very limited.

Both Yahoo and Gmail function MUCH better with respect to junk.  Once junk
is identified, they tend to keep it way forever.  Gmail is by far the best
in this regard.

Alan