Re: [Healeys] tires for bj8

To: Jorge Garcia <fortee9er@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] tires for bj8
From: Randy Hicks <Healey100M@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 16:19:20 -0400
Jorge, I'm kicking this around myself. It seems to always come up but
I can't find in the archives what I'm looking for. 185/65 may look to
squat.  (?)

Right now I'm running 185/70's on the BJ8 and would like to go to
something larger with minilte type wheels for touring.

Will a 195/65 or a 205/70 fit a BJ8 without rubbing? I understand a
205/65 may rub.

Randy

Randy Hicks
'56 100M