[Healeys] Conclave - proof of auto insurance

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Conclave - proof of auto insurance
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 06:17:21 -0400
Folks,

For those driving to Canada for Conclave:  I read in a AAA tour book
that "U.S Motorists should obtain from their own U.S. insurance
companies a yellow Non-resident Inter-Province Motor Liability Insurance
Card (accepted as evidence of financial responsibility in Canada).
Those not carrying proper proof may be subject to a substantial fine
(minimum $575).  Fines vary by province."

Only took a couple of days for mine to arrive in the mail, after calling
my local agent - needed to know which vehicle and the dates traveling.

Bob