Re: [Healeys] Windshield wiper blades

To: Bob Johnson <bjsbj8@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Windshield wiper blades
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:05:20 +0000 (UTC)
My favorite local auto parts store can get these in 10":

http://www.tricoproducts.com/brochure.cfm?brochure=187&location_id=65

I haven't bought any, but at $12-13 each they're comparable to what Moss sells
(maybe a bit higher quality).

I've looked but can't find refills for the small blades; at best, you can get a
longer one then cut it--sometimes that doesn't work so well and it's a PITA
(I've noticed a lot of places don't carry much if any in the way of refills
these days).

Bob