Re: [Healeys] BN2 up for auction new information

To: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN2 up for auction new information
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 14:51:56 +0000 (UTC)
Since it has a different colored splash apron there's a good chance it has had
front end damage as well.

Like any 'collectible,' it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it. That
said, and with the interest in Healeys apparently holding, I would expect it to
go around $15K, give or take a couple K. At that, you could put $30-40K into a
restoration--assuming you 'farm' it out--and have a car worth about what you've
put into it.

Bob