Re: [Healeys] Healeys] Misleading Barrett Jackson promo material on

To: Lawrence Wysocki <larryrph@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healeys] Misleading Barrett Jackson promo material on
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 14:00:33 -0700
Whatever you think of BJ or KT, they help keep the value of our Healeys high.
That's important to keeping a healthy supply of shops, vendors and parts, and
owners--or their heirs--when and if it comes time to sell.

If you don't think vendors notice, check out the latest "British Motoring" from
Moss (I just got it today).

Bob