[Healeys] Starter Solenoid

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Starter Solenoid
From: Mark Schneider <mandmschneider@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 08:08:43 -0700
Lister,

While the starter solenoid question is on the list I have a related
question.  I want to replace the nut securing the starter cable to my
solenoid.  The nut that is currently on the starter stud small and
zinc plated.  f However, I can not find a nut with a matching thread.
The stud threads appears to be a course thread pitch but using the old
nut as a model I cannot find a match at my usual hardware source.  Can
anyone tell me the proper thread?

Marks 3
'66 BJ8