[Healeys] was: Re: A Friday (Not so) Funny

To: 'Austin Healey list' <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] was: Re: A Friday (Not so) Funny
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 13:08:46 -0700
to each his own.  But just do it somewhere else, please.

-Roland
BN1 #724

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 21:38:30 +0200, you wrote:

::As for me, and father of a journalist, I find this story funny enough
::and rather true.
::Bernard, in France
::
::hopi@charter.net a icrit :
::> As a veteran I am offended that you are forcing politics and your view of
the
::> media (right or left view) on a group of people that really want to talk
cars.
::> Save that garbage for the political blogs. I for one, donbt want to read
it
::> in this blog.
::>
::> John in Wisconsin