Re: [Healeys] A Friday (Not so) Funny

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] A Friday (Not so) Funny
From: Al Malin <amalin@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 22:57:35 -0400
(Ed, Sorry you're getting this twice.)

I hereby propose the following text for subjects of off-topic emails
to the Healey List:

1) Friday Funny
2) Friday Political Funny

(1) is a continuation of a long standing tradition of the list

(2) is new with subjects clearly marked as political so Wisconsin
John, and others not interested, can immediately delete without reading

Tricarb,
Al Malin