Re: [Healeys] Glove Box Rivet

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Glove Box Rivet
From: scotyp@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 21:59:33 +0000 (UTC)
Rich,

Thanks a million for the photos. This is just the configuration my BJ8 has. I
made a discovery about how this rivet goes in that pre-drilled hole between
the screws on that bracket. It is press fit and you have to hold that bracket
with one hand from behind the dashB whilst pressing the rivet hardB into the
bracket hole with the other on the inside of the glove box...it will simply
snap into place then. Thanks again for the help!

Scot